Ruby Developer - Competitive Salary and Benefits
RangeForce is growing and we have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Ruby Developer to join our talented Software Engineering Team.
RangeForce is a market leading and game changing cybersecurity product. Our immersive cybersecurity game platform provides a hands-on learning experience to organizations and individuals. This is an exciting time to join our international organisation, we are going through a significant period of growth and you will have the opportunity to grow with us. On offer is an excellent working environment and a supportive and collaborative team.
We are passionate about professional development and maximising your potential………it’s what we do!!
- Design, build, deploy and maintain our projects and APIs .
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Write a efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver the best possible product for customers.
- At least 3 years’ experience in web app development using Ruby on Rails.
- Desire to write simple, clean and efficient code.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL databases, preferably PostgreSQL & MongoDB
- Ability to write Unit Tests, preferably RSpec.
- Know-How in creating and maintaining APIs and integrating with 3rd parties.
- Good English communication
- OpenAPI (Swagger)
- Linux CLI, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Vue or similar frameworks such as React or Angular.
- Know-How of microservice based architecture
- Knowledge of message queuing services like Kafka or RabbitMQ