Global Director of Growth Marketing - US (Remote) - Competitive Salary
Location: Remote - US
RangeForce is growing and we have a unique opportunity for a Global Director of Growth Marketing to play a major part in the growth and success of RangeForce and propel us forward to the next level.
RangeForce is a market leading and award-winning cybersecurity product. Our immersive cybersecurity game platform provides a hands-on learning experience to organizations and individuals.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring effective marketing strategies that align with RangeForce’s business goals. This role will be reporting directly to the CEO. Our ideal candidate will have a solid marketing background with an emphasis on Lead and Demand Generation and Content Marketing. RangeForce have a large community who have free access to some of our training modules. Your remit will include coming up with creative ways to maximize commercial growth from our growing community.
- Play a significant role shaping RangeForce’s marketing strategy.
- Direction and management of the marketing team
- Responsible for overseeing Demand & Lead Generation
- Oversee and plan out the marketing budget.
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve where necessary.
- Maximize outreach from our existing growing community to aid significant commercial growth.
- Spearhead the rollout of incentive projects such as referral programs etc.
- Work closely with the Sales team to maximize sales creating good quality top of funnel opportunities.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO and Board Members
- Responsible for the Content direction of the website and all marketing materials
- Act as a leader within the company and work closely with the Sales and Product teams.
- Responsible for launching industry specific events.
- Oversee award application processes.
- Attend industry specific events.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Senior Marketing role within Cyber Security or a SaaS environment
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns that result in significant commercial growth.
- Proven previous experience of Demand and Lead Generation
- Hands on experience with Salesforce and HubSpot desirable.
- Outstanding Content Marketing expertise
- Experience of managing a new website and dealing with TP suppliers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or a relevant field
- Experience of managing Third Party suppliers.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Minimal travel expected.
RangeForce is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.