Senior Sales Manager - US (Remote) Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits inc. Equity Options
RangeForce is growing and we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Manager to oversee the future success and growth of our talented Sales team.
RangeForce is a market leading and game changing cybersecurity product. Our immersive cybersecurity game platform provides a hands-on learning experience to organizations and individuals.
The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for recruiting, training and managing RangeForce’s Sales Team members. The Senior Sales Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the sales messages and sales representatives support the company’s overall strategy and goals. You will be practiced in adjusting your delivery style to your audience and know how to apply sales skills to real life sales scenarios.
- Ensuring the performance of the Sales Team regarding company targets month over month
- Hiring, onboarding, training and developing Sales Team members in regard to their tasks and KPIs
- Recommending improvements to current sales practices and procedures as needed
- Conducting skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement by working closely with the sales team to identify challenges they face.
- Ensuring a high level of motivation and positive atmosphere in the team
- Listening to and acting on the Sales Team’s needs as their representative towards the rest of the commercial business
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring new team members
- Minimal travel expected
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a sales representative in a Tech environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing and training a team of Sales representatives
- Previous experience of Sales leadership will be an advantage
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching sales initiatives
- Commercial understanding and knowledge of the Cyber Security sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
RangeForce is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.